Exciting News: PERCS has joined forces with Push Protocol, a leading player in the wallet-to-wallet messaging space. This collaboration will onboard a number of brands to wallet messaging, reduce scams, and create more engaging communities.
Brands and consumers both hate discord.
Discord is a terrible channel for brands to communicate with consumers. It takes up a lot of resources, creates confusion, and still has minimal engagement. Most of the Discord servers are ghost towns. This is not a discord-only problem, but a problem throughout the web3 consumer engagement space.
Many brands have tried using emails and SMS as alternative channels, but these traditional methods of engagement often fall short in the Web3 environment because degens like to stay anonymous.
Brands lack a reliable channel to re-engage consumers once they leave their webpage, leading to low user retention and conversion rates.
Enter Wallet-to-Wallet Messaging
PUSH protocol has created this engaging and anonymous channel through wallet-to-wallet messaging. Brands can use PUSH to send a message and it directly appears in the user's wallet.
PERCS is creating the onramp and the management of this channel for brands. Key features will include a dashboard, campaign management, analytics tracking, message templates, and much more. It is set to be "Klaviyo for Wallet Messaging".
A New Era of Communication
Wallet-to-wallet messaging bridges the gap between brands and their audience in several ways:
- Direct Channel with the Consumer: Brands have a direct line to their audience's Ethereum wallets, ensuring their messages are seen by the right people.
- End-to-end encrypted Communication: Users can trust that their interactions with brands are secure and private, enhancing trust and reducing security concerns.
- Compliance: PERCS is aiming to meet compliance standards like GDPR and CAN-SPAM.
The Integration Roadmap
- Full Marketing Stack: We're integrating PUSH Protocol into our robust Web3 Marketing Stack, ensuring a comprehensive solution for brands. This inclusion enhances the entire token-gated experience.
- Customization: Brands can now customize their messages and popups -- including colors, fonts, look & feel -- ensuring a consistent and appealing visual identity everywhere.
- Bring Your Own Wallet: Brands can also bring their own wallets and ENS domains, offering a scam-proof and personalized approach to wallet-to-wallet communication.
One channel but many ways brands can use wallet-to-wallet communication
The possibilities with Wallet-to-Wallet Messaging are endless. Everywhere brands are using emails and SMS campaigns, brands can use the same campaign via wallet-to-wallet messaging -- with a higher conversation rate.
Here are some campaign ideas that brands can explore:
- Free eBook: Offer a free eBook to engage users and build loyalty.
- Exclusive Content: Provide exclusive content to wallet owners, creating a sense of belonging.
- Discount Codes: Distribute discount codes for products or services.
- Surveys and Polls: Collect valuable feedback from your audience.
- Contests: Run engaging contests to boost user participation.
- Early Product Access: Offer early access to new products or features.
- Product Onboarding: Help users navigate your products effectively.
What is Push Protocol?
Push Protocol is a decentralized communication protocol that gives brands direct access to consumer wallets, ushering in the era of notifications in the Web3 landscape.
This enables brands to deliver personalized notifications, create new engagement opportunities, empower community members, and chart the course for the future of wallet-to-wallet communication.
What is PERCS?
PERCS is a web3 marketing automation company. We are on a mission to onboard 1,000,000 brands to Web3. During our journey, we've already partnered with industry leaders like Budweiser, Superplastic, The Hunderds, LinksDAO, and many more. With our all-in-one solution, you can seamlessly integrate token-gating, discounts, giveaways, contests, messaging, and CRM to supercharge your Web3 campaigns.
We've handled over $15 million in GMV, ensuring the security and compliance of every campaign. Whether you're an enterprise brand or a creator, PERCS is here to help you navigate the Web3 landscape, five times faster.
Come join us. Give us your feedback.
Help us develop and improve our cutting-edge messaging solution and showcase the incredible potential of Web3 messaging to a broader audience.
Book a demo with us to learn more.