Brand Partnership Lead
We are a web3 first company focused on brining Web2.0 type seamless user experience to the complicated Web3.0 world. Most of our team is product focused and we intend to keep it that way.
We are looking for ....
... a brand connector with an experience in working with brands, ideate & pitch projects, and maintain relationships. The successful candidate will be identifying, developing and maintaining partnerships with key players in the industry, and driving revenue growth for the company.
What will you be doing?
- Develop and implement a comprehensive brand partnership strategy that aligns with company goals and drives revenue growth
- Identify and evaluate potential partners, negotiate terms and contracts, and build strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Work closely with cross-functional teams including product, marketing, and sales to ensure successful execution of partnership initiatives
- Analyze partnership performance, identify areas for improvement, and provide recommendations for optimization
- Stay up-to-date with trends and developments in the web3 commerce space, and identify new opportunities for strategic partnerships
What do you bring to the table?
- Deep knowledge of the eCommerce brands industry and a network of contacts in the space
- Working knowledge of Web3 industry and know-how on how to navigate the space
- Ability to create content and time to time go viral
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to build relationships and influence key stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a data-driven approach to decision-making
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
What will you get?
- Experience with Blockchain and Web3 ecosystem
- Lead the entire web3.0 industry in terms of UI/UX flows
What do we believe in?
- Race, gender, and age does not affect the work output. We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Taking ownership and pride in their work is the #1 quality.
- We win as a team, and we lose as a team.
- Everyone has a life outside of work.
- Most importantly; Don't be an a**hole.
How to apply?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org on why would you like to join the team;
- Running Portfolio / website
- Active LinkedIn / Twitter